The Race4Speed GP1 Series is a sim racing competition, organised by Race4Speed.
The series was planned to start in 2015 as a sixteen-event championship. Back in time it used the P-02B of modder haunetal1990, just as FormelDRL DLM at Race4Speed's partner DLM Racing e.V. However, due to conflicts between the driver association and the league admins, the season was dropped after three races. With the closure of FormelDRL DLM in late 2015, a new chance came up for Race4Speed's GP1 series. Marc Stwerka was installed as GP1 admin and lead the series to success in 2016.
- Game: rFactor (2015-2017)
- Engine displacement: 3.0 l. V10
- Gearbox: 7 forward + 1 reverse semi-automatic sequential electronically controlled gearbox, quick-shift Limited-slip differential
- Weight: 680 kg (P-02B), 520 kg (P-02C/17)
- Fuel capacity: 90 l. (P-02B), 199 l. (P-02C/17)
|2016||P-02B||Marc Stwerka||Martin Jatzek||Jesús Chirinos||Repsol Swinegel Racing|
|2017-I||P-02C/17||Marc Stwerka||Constantin Grimminger||Cristian Alvarez||Repsol Swinegel Racing|
|2017-II||P-02C/17||Marc Stwerka||Francisco Vazquez||Jesús Chirinos||Repsol Swinegel Racing|